Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Day With the Ducks

We woke up this particular morning with one goal: go to feed the ducks ...
 
There is an awesome park off of Highway 155 in McDonough that has a pond and a cool little playground. There are pavillion areas as well, which was the perfect spot to conduct Science class that afternoon :) What better way to learn about ducks than to see them in person, feed them and watch their behaviors. The boys had so much fun. Fearless as usual.
 




 

 

 
 
The playground there was super cute. Small, but had all the great qualities of a good playground. I believe the best hit was the tire swing. The pictures below make my heart so happy and I'm thankful I decided to drag my camera along for the afternoon.




 





 
"A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones." - Proverbs 17:22


1 comment: