Sunday, April 6, 2014

A Week In Words - 03/31 ...

Life This Week - 

This week was wonderful! It was just enough of being out and finally getting a chance to be in some too. The weather has also been just plum gorgeous this week too. Just barely hitting the 80s is my kind of weather. I even got a little tan line. 


First thing Monday morning myself and three of the boys hit up Target for some groceries. Kruz got to cut a quick yard with Travis and I swear that boy is in heaven when he gets to work with his Daddy. Once we got home, the boys spent most of the day outside in the backyard racing cars down the slide. Over and over. 

We had a couple play dates with some friends and of course, those are always nice. Some friends came over Tuesday and Wednesday we spent lunch playing at Chick-Fil-A. 


Friday was good stuff. Daddy was home and we were all in heaven with that. We decided to make a day of it and took the boys to lunch and to play at Woody's Jump and Play - one of their most favorite places to go. 

I was even up before the sun some mornings to do my devotions. Just another reason why I love this time of year. Birds chirping, a slight breeze, trees rustling. 


With that short little summary, I'll say this week was pretty low key. And it was flippin' wonderful. Weeks like these are much, much needed for this Momma. And her babies. 

These two are the best of buddies and that second picture? I walked by the window and saw Kolt drinking from the spigot. Reminded me so much of my sweet childhood.


School This Week

As much as I'd love to say we jumped in full force and got a good start on catching back up, I just can't. We did do our basics, most of them outside on the porch. We have lots of crafts in store this week and I'm excited to have some new Springy decor made by my boys. 


Conversation of the Week

Kollin: Mommy, do you know how much money I have now?
Me: Nope, let's see. 
(Kollin gets out his wallet)
Kollin: One, two, three, four plus this five dollar bill means I have nine dollars. 
Me: That's great bud.
Kolt: Well, I gave one of my dollars back to the Lord this morning in Sunday School. Yep, so he's gonna bless me. Not you. 


Favorite Snap


No comments:

Post a Comment