Sunday, January 13, 2013

Pearly Whites ...

I think I am a little OCD when it comes to my babies' sets of pearly whites. 

In the past, I worked for a pediatric dental office and I think it ruined me. I saw so many rotten teeth, extractions and bottle decay than I would have liked to. I promise you that my kids DO NOT go to bed without having their teeth brushed like crazy!! Luckily, the boys love going to the dentist. Here were some highlights from their visit last week:

 Kolt still struggles with gagging and isn't very fond of laying back in the chair. He does try his very best though and that's all I ask for. 

Kollin had his first panoramic x-ray done and it showed us that he will not be losing any teeth for a while. He was a little bummed about that. 

Kolt had bitewing x-rays done that showed us a "watch" area, but nothing that some flossing will not take care of. 


Here are some quick iPhone pictures from the visit last week. 









No comments:

Post a Comment