Saturday, February 16, 2013

A Blessing For A Blessing ...

Do you ever unknowingly bless someone with your words, attitude or just your way of life?
 
I received an email the other day from an old friend from high school, this is what it said:
 
Dear Kelsey,
I hope you feel better soon. I just wanted to let you know what an inspiration you have been to me. I read your blog daily and your posts and you have inspired me to be a better christian and a better mom to my children. I have ordered you a little gift as a thank you not sure when you will get it. Its a coffee mug that is a camera mug I know you don't drink coffee anymore but you can drink your smoothies in it. I just wanted you to know that you inspire me to be a better person. Thnk you for being who you are. God Bless!
 
Little does this sweetheart know, she has in returned blessed me in a way she will never know.
 
So often we go through life hearing, witnessing and only being told about the negativity in our world. Truth is, God still crosses peoples' paths in order to pour out the blessings and that is just what He did here.
 
To this reader and old friend - I say thank you. Your words have encouraged me to continue this race in the way that is harder, but with a much better reward in the end. Just when I feel like giving up, I am reminded of your kind words and that some people are still needing to focus on the positive - and when they hear it, they absorb it and live by it.
 
With that being said, I am going to enjoy my coffee in my new cup ...
 
Happy Saturday to You!

No comments:

Post a Comment