Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Looking Rather Lovely ...

It's looking rather lovely around the Nichols' house ...

Although, my decor for Valentine's Day is nothing compared to the extravagant pins of the gorgeous mantles and such you will find on Pinterest.
I will say this year what I said last year ... there is always next year to make it bigger and better.
But until then, here is my loveliness now :)




**My wreathe was super easy and super cheap - my kinda wreathe. I used a styrofoam wreathe and wrapped it with gray and red felt (I folded it in half to make the crease and ironed it too). The flowers were bought from Hobby Lobby and are hot glued on.
**Framed LOVE picture, Kiss Photo Holder, You & Me Photo Holder, Pink Charger and Pink Bird Cage all came from Hobby Lobby. I know, I know - it's an addiction. Hey, we all have them ...

No comments:

Post a Comment