Sunday, October 6, 2013

I Must Be A Fantastic Cuddler ...

This is me. 
Every.Single.Morning.
Please no judgement on the crazy hair.

[photo courtesy of the husband]

Every morning when I wake up, I have at least two extra little people in my bed. 

 

And not just in my bed, but on my side of the bed. It's like Daddy's side of the bed doesn't even exist to them. I swear he doesn't stink or anything. Perhaps I just cuddle better.  


I must admit though, I wouldn't have it any other way. I know these days will soon be gone and I will be wishing to have my covers stolen again or to be head butted in the middle of the night. Okay, so maybe not the head butt. (Can I add I am currently sporting a small black eye from being head butted by Kruz in the middle of the night? No joke.)

 Really though, these days are going by all too quickly. I am soaking in the snores, cuddles and early morning giggles. 



And this little booger. My goodness, he's a heart stealer.
Every morning he wakes up and before his little eyes even open all the way, I hear "Mommy. I want to give you kisses. C'mere." And I get sloppy sugars on the lips.

Who wouldn't want to wake up to that every morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment