Monday, August 18, 2014

Just Don't Speak It ...

I'm currently sitting here with my hands cupped over my mouth, daring not to say aloud what I'm about to type in this post. 


Khloe is already sleeping through the night y'all. 

There. I typed it. And now I'm praying to the Good Lord that I haven't spoke too soon. 

Really though y'all. It's like nothing I've ever experienced before with bringing a little one home. The past five nights she has had six to eight hour stretches and I just don't know how to explain how weird that is. I prepared myself for the exhaustion, the on again/off again sleep, the feeling like a zombie, the crabiness, the waking up with a breast pad stuck to your face (yes, that has happened to me on more than one occasion). 

And nothing. None of that.

She nurses around ten or so and sleeps until around six or seven. 
Bliss y'all, it is pure bliss


Now, join me in praying that I haven't opened my mouth too big too soon ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment