Monday, November 24, 2014

Welcome To Our Rainforest ...

Is it possible to be so busy loving something that you forget about sharing the goodness with everybody else? Yea, so that pretty much happened with Mother Goose Time last month. 

Every month this amazing white box with a school bus on it shows up at our door and we all squeal with excitement!



I'm still planning to drop a post on everything in the magnificent white box and how we make it work around here! 

Until then, I am just going to brag on the month of November and how much my kiddos have been able to do with MGT and some of our favorites.

I mentioned in a post a few weeks ago about November's theme being the rainforest. Lets just say by the end of November, I had paper plate snakes, "J" jaguars, vines and much more hanging in the dining room - on top of Kruz running around speaking Spanish, yelling tambor, tambor and monos say 'Oooo, ooooo'! Some of our favorites have been making our parrots, "J" jaguars and drawing our own Butterfly Cycles.

When you say paint, the boys are ready! Here are the boys making their parrots.




Kruz had a lot of fun making his vine! This project is great for small motor skills and they were super cute to hang our "J" jaguars off of.



I received curriculum from Mother Goose Time for honest and authentic stories resulting from my daily experiences in using the curriculum. I applied to be an official Mother Goose Time blogger and will continue to share my experiences throughout the 2014/15 school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment