Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pictures That Make Me Smile ...

Do you ever go back through your phone, camera or computer and find pictures that simply make you smile? 

I do that pretty often. 

Here are some that make me grin from ear to ear. They're all fairly recent, but good Lord - if I started going through all the ones that make my heart feel full, we'd be here for days. 

I'll tell you why I love each one ...

My kiddos have gained another grandmother in this lady ... this is Nana. She is the nursery director of our church and each one of my kids love her to pieces. She has had a part of raising each one of them ... I am forever grateful for women like her. 

This is us in all of our morning glory.

I love that my two big kids can still fit in this swing at the park together. It's a bonus of having little kids.

We aren't afraid to take our brood to Ikea ...

When he finally falls asleep, I am one happy Momma.

We love to play airplane. I blame my dirty house on this most days.

When they go fishing.

Kruz' favorite person: PawPaw

I love that my baby has a friend.

This man has become like a grandfather to my boys. I love that our church family is truly just that: family.

His look when he gets caught.

I finally enjoy reading after many years of not really taking the time to indulge myself in a good book.

My kid loves to dance.

These two are going to be bestest buds. I just know it. 

Reminds me of me.

My bro. I miss him so much.

I love when they randomly become ninjas in the middle of the afternoon.

I love that one of my best friends is in love and gettin' hitched.

I love when they giggle together.

Yea. We can totally pack three bikes and a Pack-N-Play in our car. We're cool like that.

Rain doesn't make you melt.

This girl is awesome. I am so thankful the Good Lord saw us fit to be close friends. 

When he covers his eyes because he thinks if he can't see me, then I can't see him. 

I love when he is home.

This just makes me giggle.

This lady. She's crazy and I love her for it. 

The same gas tank I once played on as a kid. 
I love that I still have my childhood home.

"Take a picture with me boys."
In unison they say: "Awwww, not again...."

My childhood front yard.

My Daddy never complains about posing for a picture. 

Selfie shots from Kruz.

My Momma can still play a mean game of tag.

One photo I will cherish forever. My Grandpa made the boys their own treasure boxes. Something they can keep forever.

Picking blueberries.

My boys and their great grandparents.

Grandma getting smooches.

We ain't afraid of children in public.

Our orientation for becoming foster parents. I am so ready for the Lord to use our family in a mighty way. 

"As for the rich in this world, charge them not to be proud and arrogant and contemptuous of others, nor to set their hopes on uncertain riches, but on God, who richly and ceaselessly provides us with everything for our enjoyment."
1 Timothy 6:17 (AMP)

No comments:

Post a Comment