Friday, November 22, 2013

An Afternoon At Southern Belle Farms ...

A couple weekends ago we headed over to a local farm on a Sunday afternoon. My Momma joined us and we had so much fun with the boys ... 

Just before the pig races ... their first one ever. 


Love this kid and his smiles ...

Caught this on a whim. Kollin had him giggling so loud and made my heart be still for the moment. 

And these two. They're a mess. 

Corn Maze time with sweet tea in hand ...

Look what I found hiding in the corn ...

Duck races ...



Kollin's favorite was shooting corn ...



The boys loved this! I mean, it just screams BOY! And of course, the husband says "I could totally build this in the backyard."



Kruz announced this was his favorite part, so I jumped in with him and we did it again. 


The best my Momma was gonna get from these four. 

Kollin had the iPhone this time ... 

Now. Excuse while I go on a cleaning rampage all over my house so I feel better when I go on a date tonight with my husband ...

Happy Friday Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment