Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Come Back Energy, I Miss You ...

I'm still kicking over here folks. I have ventured out more in the past 5 days than I have in 5 weeks. I actually went to get a manicure, we went over to a friend's house for dinner this past weekend and I went to Book Club Monday. That is the most I have been in public. I don't know, it made me feel sort of normal. 

I felt like crap all day Monday and even at Book Club that night I was about as interesting as a bump on a log. I woke up Tuesday morning feeling not nauseous. Yea, you read that right. I felt not nauseous. Still exhausted with no energy whatsoever, but not nauseous. I was able to eat what the boys ate and I actually used the oven to cook. It's the little things in life ...

On another note, the husband started school back this week. Believe it or not, I'm already counting down the weeks until Spring Break in March. He's taking on Chemistry (with it's lab), Biology II (with it's lab), Economics and Criminal Justice. Six classes total, bring it on!

So yea, I'm not that exciting right now. Hopefully, my energy will reside soon and I will be typing more posts. Until then, we are still doing school couchside and I am remaining in my pajamas all day. Unless I venture out into public again that is ...

No comments:

Post a Comment