Sunday, May 18, 2014

24, 23, 22, 21 ...

I'm officially less than 24 hours out from vacation. A vacation that is so much more than wanted, but truly, truly needed. For all six of us. Heck, maybe even Khloe Ruth needs it too. 

A good, clean house is a must before I leave for vacation. There's just something about coming home to clean floors and bathrooms that is more than invigorating for me. So Friday my wonderful cousin Hannah (who, apparently has no fear of bathrooms who are inhabited by 4 boys) came over and tackled my bathrooms for me. By the end of the day, all the floors were swept, mopped and vacuumed. All the clothes were washed. All the surfaces were wiped down. All the bedrooms were cleaned. 

Now it's Sunday, and everything but the still sparkling toilets, are messy again. Go figure. 
It's life right? We live here ...
Smile Kelsey, you'll get it all cleaned up again ... 


I'm home today from church with Kollin and Kohen, one in which feels blah and another in which puked everywhere (again) yesterday. Spreading germs is not my thing so the three of us stayed home. Church on Sunday is like having coffee in the morning - it's a must, no question about it. And I need it. I miss being there this morning. 


I got the boys packed yesterday and I'm off to tackle my own suitcase now. I decided to use a Vacation Packing List this trip to make things a little easier for me. I found this one and it's been a gem. So we leave early in the morning and I am more than ready - past ready - to have my have my bum in one of those chairs with the umbrella that comes with the condo. 

Beware. You'll see lots of beachiness in the days to come ... 

Happy Sunday!

"I have seen what is best for people here on earth. They should eat and drink and enjoy their work, because the life God has given them on earth is short. God gives some people the ability to enjoy the wealth and property he gives them, as well as the ability to accept their state in life and enjoy their work. They do not worry about how short life is, because God keeps them busy with what they love to do."
Ecclesiastes 5:18-20

No comments:

Post a Comment