Thursday, October 16, 2014

Mission Trip to Honduras: Post Five ...

I'd like to say I think I have survived this week. This time tomorrow I will be all snuggled up with my husband and will have all five of my babies under the same roof. 

They finished their job up today. 

The roof and the finishes will be added by the other men there in Honduras. 


Mrs. Susan said it rained every night, but each morning they woke up to beautiful blue skies. We are so thankful God has blessed this trip and made it fruitful! Yesterday I mentioned one of the ladies in the village was hit in the head with a hammer that fell off of the ledge where they were building, I am thankful to let you know this sweet lady is doing fine. She told Mrs. Susan she had a headache and was sore, but that she was going to be fine. Thank you for your prayers.


I am heading to bed knowing my house will be full again tomorrow. Until then it's this Momma, some Family Feud and a Nutty Buddy ice cream cone. It's all about the comfort this week ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment