Monday, November 3, 2014

First Day - November

I spent Saturday in the bed y'all. Sick.as.a.dog. High fever, coughing, exhausted, nauseous. It was real fun. However, I did grab the camera and managed to snap a few of my not-so-interesting First Day.

Note: You will see a picture or two of my Khloe Ruth since nursing her was still my duty.

(I got all of about no days planned. At least I had good intentions.) 






 (This girl was mesmerized by her fingers.)




 (Courtesy of Kruz. Thank you my little darling.)


(My fever was nearly 104 before the meds kicked in.)



That's it y'all. Sorry if you just totally fell asleep. 

By the way, if you want to see just how much we've grown and changed, here are the past Firsts Days for November.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures, despite being sick! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete